With ZoomWeb Client
Join Zoom meetings or webinars without downloading plug-ins or software.
However, the web client has some of the best features of Google Chrome , albeit with limitations .
From the settings, you can control whether the join link is automatically displayed from the browser or only displayed when participants try to download the Zoom client. Please refer to here for more details.
- Internet Explorer 10 or more
- Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 53.0.2785 or more
- Safari 10.0.602. 1.50 or higher
- Firefox 49.0 or later
Read it also –
|Can I Run A Signed Application By Configuring My Web Browser|
|I Want To Share The Screen From The Web Browser|
|How To Launch Zoom From A Web Browser|
|Can I Use Zoom In A Web Browser|
|Signed Zoom Application On The Web Browser Settings|
|Join computer audio||✓|
|Join audio on the phone||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Manage meeting organizer||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Watch shared videos||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|View sharing screen||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Request remote control||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Chat during a meeting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Subtitle show / hide||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Webinar Q & A||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Attend a meeting or webinar
- Click the link to join the meeting.
- The “Join from Browser“ option may be displayed automatically.
If this is not the case, select “Can’t download? Can also click here to start.” And join the meeting in your browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I use Zoom in browser or app?
Recap: Use the Zoom desktop app for the most features
In comparison to its mobile counterpart, the Zoom desktop app has much more features. We recommend sticking with the Zoom desktop app if you want admin-like controls over Zoom meetings.
How do I join a Zoom meeting in my browser?
- Chrome should be open.
- Join Zoom by visiting join.zoom.us.
- The host/organizer will provide you with your meeting ID.
- Join by clicking Join. Whenever you first join from Google Chrome, Zoom will ask you to launch its desktop client.
How do I Zoom in on a web page?
- To make everything bigger, press Ctrl and + on Windows or Linux. On a Mac, press ⌘ and +. …
- Windows and Linux users can shrink everything by pressing Ctrl and -. You can do this on the Mac by pressing ⌘ and -. …
- Windows and Linux users can use full-screen mode by pressing F11. Use the following commands on the Mac: ⌘ + Ctrl + f.
How do I zoom in on a web page in Chrome?
What browser does Zoom work best on?
- The Mozilla Firefox browser. With good privacy protection and a variety of devices and operating systems, Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular browsers. …
- Google Chrome. …
- Safari. …
- Microsoft Edge. …
- Opera. …
- Vivaldi. …
- Brave Browser. …
- Tor Browser.
How do I get my Zoom Open in app instead of browser?
- Download the Zoom app to your device.
- A web browser (like Chrome) should be opened
- Incognito/private browser windows can be opened with the following keyboard shortcuts: Window: Ctrl+shift+n. Mac: cmd+shift+n.
- Click the Open zoom.us.app button when prompted.
- In Zoom, you will be able to join the meeting.