The end-of-meeting experience feedback survey feature enabled in Presentation Express will prompt participants to indicate whether they think that the meeting went well or poorly when the meeting ends. Depending on your preference, you can either display the post-meeting experiences survey in every meeting or show it randomly at the end of each meeting. In order to improve the overall quality of the customer service experience, the account administrator collects and analyzes the information from the feedback survey.
You need to enable the end-of-meeting feedback survey by turning on Feedback to Zoom, which means that the settings page for the mobile app and desktop app will include a Feedback tab. You will now have the ability to submit Zoom feedback at any time regarding your meeting experience or any questions regarding the Zoom desktop client or mobile app.
What are the prerequisites for conducting a meeting feedback survey at the end of the meeting?
- For Zoom desktop client
- Windows: version 4.0 or higher
- macOS: version 4.0 or higher
- Zoom feedback is enabled by default
- when you sign up for a business or education account in order to see the feedback on the dashboard
- for that account you need the permission of the owner or the administrator
Enabling a survey to gather feedback about the meeting experience at the end
For more information on enabling or disabling meeting end-of-meeting feedback survey for all users on a given account, see:
- As an administrator with access to edit account settings in the Zoom web portal, please login to the portal.
- Click on Account Management and then click on Account Settings on the left hand side.
- Select “Meetings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Display end-of-meeting experience feedback survey toggle in the In Meeting (Basic) section to enable or disable the survey at the end of the meeting.
- If a confirmation dialog box appears, click Enable or Disable to verify the change you’ve just made.
- Click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the status of this setting for all users of your account. If this is something you want all users to remember, click the lock icon .
For a group of users to enable or disable the end-of-meeting feedback survey, you would do the following:
- As a Zoom administrator, you will have the privilege of editing groups from the Zoom web portal.
- You can do this by clicking on “Users”, “Groups”, or “Places” in the navigation bar.
- From the drop down list, select the appropriate group.
- Click on the Meeting tab.
- When checking the Display end-of-meeting experience feedback survey toggle box in the In Meeting (Basic) section, it will appear as Enabled or Disabled.
- To verify the effect of the change, click Enable or Disable if a confirmation dialog appears.
- Click the lock icon , and then click Lock again to confirm the setting. If you want to make this setting mandatory for every user in this group, then you can click the lock icon .
For your own use, you can enable or disable the end-of-meeting survey to provide feedback on your meeting experience:
- You will need to sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Go to the Settings link in the navigation panel.
- In the Meetings section, click the button.
- To enable or disable the end-of-meeting experience feedback survey, click the Display end-of-meeting experience feedback survey toggle button under In Meeting (Basic).
- Click Enable or Disable in the confirmation dialog box if a verification screen appears.
Here are some tips on how to use the end-of-meeting experience feedback survey
The survey window appears after the meeting has ended.
- By clicking the thumbs up (good) button, you will not be prompted to provide any additional information.
- After you click the Thumbs Down (Bad) button, you will be asked a question about what went wrong with the meeting.
How to view the results of the survey
- Log on to the Zoom web portal as the account owner or admin of the account.
- Click Dashboard from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- You will be able to set the date range based on which you would like to obtain the reporting.
- Click on Zoom Meetings feedback at the top of the page. Detailed information about each user’s bad feedback as well as their selected problem(s) is presented in this chart.
- If you want to download a CSV report of the feedback details, you can click Export details to CSV in the upper-right corner of the chart.