Do I change the email in my Zoom account? Answer – Yes, Why Not.
Know it First-
You can log in to Zoom with four types:-
- Login zoom account with work email
- Login zoom account with google
- Login zoom account with Facebook
- Login zoom account with a single sign-on (SSO).
You can check which account is being used under [ My Profile ] below the email address. You can use one or more types of logins.
- Work Email- login with email and password
- Google- Authenticated Login from Google Account
- Facebook account- Login by authentication from Facebook
- Single Sign-On (SSO )
If you are using a working Email, Google, or Facebook with a login account with company credentials, you can change the email address with Zoom.
If your account uses only a single sign-on, you need to change your email address with your identity provider. After changing, contact Zoom Support to update your new email address with your Zoom account.
If you want to change the account owner to another Zoom user, please refer
to the Changing Account Owner.
If I need to add an email address and set up a password at the individual meeting, go to the settings tab and enable it. This setting will give you an option to set your password to log in to Facebook or Google
Please refer to. Can I login without using Google and Facebook
- Not registered Email address with Zoom
Change the Email in my Zoom account using work email and other types of login
- Log in to zoom web portal [My profile].
- Click [ Edit] next to the sign-in Email address.
- Put a new email address.
- Click and Save Changes.
- You will receive a confirmation email at your new email address. Resubmit your request or cancel the email update.
- Click the confirmation message in the email to change the email address
- Click [ Confirm Changes ] to complete the process of changing the email address.
How to Change Google and/or Facebook login
- Log in to [My Profile].
- Click Edit next to the sign-in email.
- Enter a valid Google or Facebook account email address in the box.
- Click [ Save Changes ].
- You will receive a confirmation email at your new email address. Resend the request or cancel the email update.
- Click on the confirmation message in the email to change your email address.
- Click ” Confirm changes” in this email and change the email address.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the default email in the Zoom app?
How do I find my Zoom email address?
How can I change my email address?
- Step : You may be able to change it. Using your Android tablet or phone, open the Settings app Google. Your Google Account can be managed. Tap Personal info at the top of the page. …
- Step : You can change it. You can edit your email address by selecting Edit next to it. Your account’s new email address should be entered here.
How do I change my Zoom account?
Can I add a second email to my Zoom account?
Can I have 2 Zoom accounts with different emails?
How do I access my Zoom account settings?