For Salesforce, it is possible to create Zoom Webinars. This is where you can configure the webinar settings, registrants, and campaigns that will be used.
Prerequisites for configuring Zoom Webinars for Salesforce
- An account with Zoom with a webinar license is required
- For Salesforce Lightning, it is necessary to have a Salesforce domain
How to configure Zoom Webinars settings for Salesforce
- From the App Launcher, you can access the Zoom Config app that allows you to configure Zoom.
- The following authorization screen will appear when you click on the Zoom Webinars Settings tab if you would like Zoom Webinars to be able to receive information about your webinars.
- A prompt will appear asking you to authorize the request.
Once you have been granted access to the specific settings, you will be able to customize them once you have been authorized to access them.
- The following check boxes should be selected under Zoom Webinars Settings:
- Create a campaign for each webinar: As soon as a webinar is created on Zoom, a campaign will be automatically created with the same title.
- Add registrants as campaign members: Each time a new registrant registers for your webinar, they will be turned into a member of the campaign in Salesforce.
- Create new lead: By enabling this setting, you will be able to create a new lead for each of your registrants.
- The settings you have made have been saved.
How to verify the integration
When you create two registrants for a webinar, you will be able to test and verify that the webinars trigger campaigns in a proper manner. It is then necessary to approve one and deny the other. The registrants should be displayed in the proper tabs after the registration process has been completed.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Click on the Webinars option in the navigation menu.
- The registration approval should be set to manual approval when creating a Webinar.
- There should be two different registrants for the webinar.
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Go to Zoom Webinars and click on the webinar that you would like to attend.
Note: In order to sync Zoom with Salesforce, you may need to refresh the page a few times.
- Click on the Pending Approval link in the Registrant Management section.
- One registrant should be approved and the other should be denied.
Those who have been denied a registration appear in the Blocked tab, while those who have been approved appear in the Approved tab.