You can access Zoom dial-in numbers by either subscribing to an audio conferencing program or by selecting from a list of the dial-in numbers that have been provided by ZOOM. You can make sure that you and your participants will be able to dial in to each other’s meetings before you start your meeting if you are the host. If you are invited to a meeting, you will find out which phone numbers you can dial to attend the meeting by checking the invitation. The rate you will have to pay for using a toll number to join a Zoom meeting depends on the rates you are charged by your phone company.
How to check what dial-in numbers are available to you as a host
- Please sign in to zoom.us.
- While logged in, go to https://zoom.us/zoomconference.
- This page provides you with the option of viewing which numbers are available when hosting for your viewers. Anyone who wants to participate in your meeting can use these numbers.
- You can also purchase an audio conferencing plan, if you wish to obtain access to additional numbers, such as free toll-free numbers for additional countries, or toll-based numbers for additional countries.
How to determine if your dial-in number is toll-free when you are a participant
In Zoom Meeting invitations, by default, “Toll Free” is added in parentheses before the phone number in order to show you which numbers are toll-free.
It is less likely that it is a toll-free number if you do not see a parenthesis after the dial-in number.
Frequently Asked Question
How do you dial in numbers on Zoom?
- Log in to the Zoom mobile app.
- Meetings can be started or joined.
- Click Join Audio if you haven’t yet joined the audio meeting.
- Dial in by clicking Join Audio.
- To display dial-in numbers for a particular country or region, use the drop-down menu at the top.
- Dial-in numbers can be accessed by tapping the phone button.
Does Zoom have international dial-in numbers?
Zoom is available in more than 90 countries worldwide:
You can find Zoom’s international dial-in numbers here. The list of international dial-in numbers will appear only if you are logged into Zoom.
How do I set up one touch dialing on Zoom?
- Launch your web browser.
- On a website, click on a phone number. …
- Click the option to open the link in an app when prompted. …
- You can set Zoom Meetings to always use if prompted.
- Click OK to confirm.
- The selected number will be dialed by Zoom Phone.