To install Zoom or Zoom Rooms on a Mac computer, you need to change the security and privacy settings to allow downloaded applications from certain developers.
Permission to install
- Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Select System Preferences
- Click Security and Privacy.
- You can make changes by clicking on the lock icon at the bottom left.
- Enter the computer administrator’s username and password.
changes:, go to the App Store, to identify the developers.
- Note: For Mac High Sierra (10.13.x), you must also click Allow.
- Click the lock icon again to prevent further changes.
Install the Zoom application
1. Please access Download Center .
2. Click Download next to Zoom Client for Meeting .
3. Open the downloaded file. Usually, it is saved in the download folder.
4. Follow the instructions to install the application on your computer.
For more information on this article, see How To Instal on Mac .