How to leave an account to start your own
You can change from a Pro, Business, Education, Enterprise, or API Partner plan to an individual Basic (Free) plan and purchase your license separately if you choose.
- An individual who has subscribed to a paid membership plan, such as Pro, Business, Education, Enterprise, or API Partner
How to unassociate and create your own account
- Join the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- After logging in, click the Account Profile link under the navigation menu.
- A window will appear prompting you to click the Unassociate link.
- If you would like to unassociate and create your own account, please click Yes in order to confirm.
- A message will appear briefly on your Account Profile that says that your account has been successfully unassociated and you will be directed back to the Account Profile.
- It has been changed so that you are now showing up on your Account’s Profile page as the Owner of a Free Account. You can now choose between a free account and a paid account.