In webinars and meetings with registrations, hosts can review and manage their registrants before the webinar or meeting starts. This way they can ensure that unwanted guests are not let into the meeting, they can gauge how many participants will likely attend, and they can prepare for what is to come. By using a manual approval process, they can grant or deny registrants, revoke all approved registrations, or even send an email confirmation to registrants again.
Prerequisites for managing registrants
- Registration is required to attend a meeting that has been scheduled
- for registration is required to attend a webinar that has been scheduled
How to manually approve or deny registrants
If registrations are manually approved, each registrant will need to be approved or denied by the host.
- Log into Zoom’s web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Click on the Meetings or Webinars tab in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select the topic you would like to change in relation to the scheduled session you wish to edit.
- Choosing the invitation tab (for webinars) or the registration tab (for meetings) will open the emails you received.
- You can find the Manage Attendees section on the right-hand side (Webinars) and the Manage Registrants section (Meetings) by clicking Edit or View on the left hand side. If you click the link below, you will see a list of those who have registered for the event. If you choose to use the following options, there will be three categories for you to choose from: pending approval, approved, and denied/blocked.
- When you click on the Pending Approval tab, you will see the list of unapproved registrants and will be able to read their registration details. Once you have read their registration details, you can either approve or deny their registration.
- In order to approve or deny registrants in bulk, you need to select a number of registrants, then click on either the Approve or Deny button to conduct the process.
Note: A custom message can be sent to the individual whose registration has been rejected if the person is denied. Click on “Send” to send the message to the person.
Resending and accessing confirmation emails
In the event that a registrant has been approved, Zoom will send them a confirmation email (unless the host has disabled this) which contains their unique join link and other relevant information to facilitate their participation in the event. A Zoom host is able to access anyone’s email who has not received their email, either to copy the information and send it with the help of another service, or to send that email again with the help of Zoom.
You can also check our email troubleshooting guide for further assistance if you are still having trouble receiving emails from Zoom.
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your username and password.
- You can select Meetings or Webinars from the navigation menu on the left.
- Once you’ve selected the meeting or webinar you wish to edit, be sure to click on that topic.
- If you wish to attend a webinar, click on the Invitations tab. If you wish to attend a meeting, click on Registration.
- If you have any questions regarding the Manage Attendees (Webinars) or Manage Registrants (Meetings), please get in touch with our Customer Service department. If you select this option in the meeting or webinar page, a list of the attendees will appear.
- In order to find the name of the registrant in this section, you should click on the Approved tab above (it may not appear if you use automatic approval).
- (Optional) Enter your registrant’s email address, and then click Copy. You may copy as much of the email as necessary and send it to them with another program.
- In order to re-send the confirmation email to the registrant, simply click on the button labelled Resend Confirmation Email after clicking on their name.
- By selecting multiple registrants and clicking the Resend Confirmation Email button, you can resend confirmation emails in bulk, at your own discretion.
Read it also –
|Zoom Webinar Registration Customization|
|How To Customize Zoom Webinar Registration|
|Creating Webinar Registration Tracking Links In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a zoom webinar registration form?
- Using Zoom’s web portal, sign in to your account.
- Click on Webinars from the navigation menu at the top of the page. The list of scheduled webinars will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
- Choose the option to schedule a webinar from the drop-down menu.
- You can choose the settings for the webinar that you would like to use.
- In order to require registration, simply select the option that says “Require registration”.
- You can schedule a meeting by clicking the schedule button.