55 / 100
If you see a black screen during a screen sharing meeting, this may be due to the graphic card (eg Nvidia card) switching automatically.
How to fix
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel in the Windows Control Panel .
- Click Manage 3D Settings
- Click [ Program settings ] under [ Use the following 3D settings ].
- [ Selection of customize program [under] Zoom Bin [from] directory Cpthost.exe to add a].
- Click Add .
- Find Cpthost.exe from the Zoom bin directory .
(Located at C: > Users> YOURUSERNAME> AppData> Roaming> Zoom> bin)
- Click Add Selected Program .
- Select integrated graphic
- Click Apply
- Try Screen Sharing again with Zoom.