This post was most recently updated on July 29th, 2022
Troubleshooting log for Outlook Plugin on macOS
The most recent update was made on December 15, 2021
The support team may ask you to install a special troubleshooting package of the Outlook plugin after you have performed some troubleshooting in order to better understand your issue and to assist Zoom engineers with their investigation. In order for your Zoom support agent to help resolve your issue, these files should be sent to your ticket after you have replicated the issue. Zoom support or engineering is not allowed access to your computer during the troubleshooting process, but instead uses this approach to gather more information about the specific issue you are experiencing.
- We recommend that you download the troubleshooting version of the Outlook Plugin available from Customer Support.
- Once you have clicked on the file, follow the instructions for opening.
- It can be duplicated by running the case from within that new Mac Outlook plugin using the new Mac Outlook plugin to open the case
- within the plug-in
- for Outlook. It’s easy to reproduce the issue by selecting Go, then selecting Folder, and then selecting the specific issue.
- */Documents/ZoomOutlookPlugin/ZoomOutlookPlugin.log should be entered for Outlook 2011
- The ZoomOutlookPlugin.log file can be found in the following location: ~/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.outlook/Data/Documents/ZoomOutlookPlugin/ZoomOutlookPlugin.log
- Alternatively, you can upload the log file to Dropbox/Google Drive and give us a link to that file in your support ticket.
- The zoom outlook plugin for Outlook has been uninstalled. Please uninstall it and install it again from the Downloads page after you have sent the logs.