This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
With ZDM, you can upgrade the Zoom Room DTEN device remotely from the Zoom web portal if you are using a Zoom Room DTEN device.
Prerequisites for upgrading DTEN firmware using ZDM
- A version of Zoom Rooms for Mac 4.4.1 or a later version should be used
- Please make sure that you are using Zoom Rooms for PC version 4.4.1 or higher
- There is a firmware version 1.3.2 available for the D7 unit.
- Zoom Device Management has been enrolled on a DTEN device
- Using the Zoom web portal, sign in to the account and select Room Management from the menu.
- In the Zoom Rooms menu, click Devices, and then click Zoom Rooms.
- You can upgrade any device by clicking the ellipsis to the right of the device you wish to upgrade.
- Click on Upgrade OS and follow the instructions.
- When you see the Upgrade window appear, click it again once it appears.
- There are two options that you can choose from:
- At night (Around 1:00AM):
- Depending on what time the device is set to, the upgrade will begin at about 1:00am local time.
- There will be no meetings during the following times:
- It can take up to 30 minutes for the upgrade to begin in the absence of a meeting.
- Depending on the speed of the upgrade, it may take as long as 30 minutes to complete. In order to complete the process, the DTEN D7 device will need to be restarted.