You may view what version of the Zoom desktop client or the Zoom mobile client is running right now by going to the Configure menu. Make sure to download the latest version if you are using an outdated version.
How to view the desktop client version number
- You can sign in to your Zoom desktop client on Windows, macOS, or Linux by clicking on the link below.
- To do so, select the Zoom desktop icon, then select Help, and finally select About Zoom.
A screen will appear showing you the Zoom Desktop Client.
How to view the mobile app version number
- You should now be able to see Zoom
- Settings by tapping on the Zoom icon.
- Then tap the About Zoom option. A screenshot of the Zoom app will appear.