Please check below.
1. Make sure the microphone is in the correct position
2. Make sure the microphone is not placed near the speaker
Make sure the volume is not too loud 4. Make sure the cable that connects the speaker to the computer is in the correct position Check if it is connected
5. If there is an echo canceller function in the speaker settings, check that it is enabled
6. Check that 2 terminals are not participating in the meeting from the same room / close location
* With the other party Please check on both sides.
* If the above does not solve the problem, there is a high possibility of howling if both “audio” and “speaker” are on, so please turn off either one.
When I share a video on the screen, the video does not play smoothly. Is there a solution?
Is it possible to check the failure information history of the cloud platform?
I don’t hear the meeting sound, what should I do?
Nothing is displayed on the monitor.
I want to know how to focus the camera.
The image from the camera is dark, so I want to know how to adjust it.
The screen for sharing materials is blurred.
Why are meetings connected or not connected?
When participants speak at the same time, the volume of the other party will be lowered, making it difficult to hear. Please tell me about improvement measures.
When using a Bluetooth microphone / speaker, it stopped working after about 20 minutes. Please tell me the cause.
I am unable to join the meeting with the error “Failed to install Zoom, please get latest Zoom client from our web site and install it manually.”
The message “Unable to start video” is displayed and the video is not displayed.
I can’t hold a meeting. (Zoom starts and the meeting screen is displayed for a moment, but it disappears immediately, and then retries are repeated)