You can use the same meeting ID each time by using a personal meeting ID .
However, anyone who knows this meeting ID can join the meeting.
We do not recommend using a personal meeting ID regularly or regularly, as it may be used by a series of meetings or in a large number of meetings, and unexpected attendees may join the meeting.
First of all, how to check personal meeting ID
■ If you check from the web
- Log in to your account.
- Click ” My Profile ” in the sidebar .
- Please check the 10 digit number to the right of your personal meeting ID.
When examining from a desktop client
- Click the ” ▼ ” mark next to the online mark ● on the home screen .
- Click on ” My Profile “.
- When checking from the web The same screen as in 2 is displayed, so you can check in the same way.
■ If you check from the iPhone application
- Launch the app.
- Open the settings screen and tap your ID.