Account usage restrictions and service content restrictions can be made according to employee classification.
Account suspension due to entering or leaving the company can not be provided by the standard Zoom service alone and can be handled by external SSO linkage or using the Zoom API.
Below, related articles are here.
SSO (single sign-on) setting
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I restrict access to Zoom?
Can someone else use my Zoom account?
Can someone else use my Zoom account to host a meeting?
Can you have two Zoom accounts with the same email?
What is employee count on Zoom?
How do I remove people from my Zoom account?
- As an account owner or administrator, log into the Zoom web portal.
- Select Users from the User Management menu.
- Remove the user by searching for him or her.
- In the right-side column, click the More icon (…).
- Then click Delete.
What is the difference between a basic and licensed Zoom account?
How do I fix my disabled Zoom account?
How do I change the owner of my Zoom account?
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by signing in.
- Select Account Management and then Account Profile from the navigation menu.
- Change the owner by clicking the button.
- The email address of the new owner should be entered.
- Then click Change. The old owner will now be the admin of the account and the new owner’s email address will appear on the Account Profile page.
How many licensed users does a Zoom pro account have?
- How to Telemetry Data events processed by the Zoom client
- SSO Pre-provisioning in Zoom
- How to Configure port forwarding for Meeting Connector in Zoom App
- How to Access VDI statistics in Zoom App
- How to sign-in in to Zoom Room
- Count attendees in Zoom Rooms
- Managing OnZoom event types
- Configuring Zoom Webinar with Salesforce
- Creating webinar registration tracking links in Zoom App
- Using Zoom Rooms check-in / check-out features
- Customizing the Route To widget in Zoom App
- Setting availability status in Zoom App
- Managing a Hub’s Settings page in Zoom
- Autonomous Single App Mode with ZDM in Zoom
- Refunding Zoom Events tickets purchased in a foreign currency