Set up Zoom Rooms to Add Zoom Room to Controller
- Install the Zoom Rooms Conference Room application on your computer and the Zoom Rooms application on your controller device.
- Open Zoom Rooms on your computer.
- Open the Zoom Rooms application on the controller.
- The pairing code is displayed on the computer. Enter this code into the controller.
- On the controller, tap [ Sign In ].
- Sign in as an account owner, administrator, or a user with Zoom Rooms privileges.
- Tap [ Create a New Room ] or [ Add New Room ].
- Enter a room name.
- [ Next tap].
- Tap the type of calendar you want to add. Or tap [ Set Up Later ].
- If you have previously configured a location in the Zoom Rooms Admin Portal, you can select a location. If not, this step is skipped automatically.
- Enter the passcode you want to set for the room. Learn more about passcodes and when to use them.
- Tap [ Done ].
- The room is now set up and ready to use.
Zoom Rooms Controller Features
How to install Zoom Rooms (including Apple ID setting)
[Administrator] Add Zoom Rooms to the web portal
Set up the Zoom Rooms hardware
[Administrator] Set up Zoom Rooms in Office 365