It is relatively straightforward to port away from Zoom Phone. There are several options for transferring your number from your current carrier to your new one. For porting away from Zoom Phone, you will need your port-out PIN and account number which you can obtain through the link below.
You should update the PSAP number to one that is not porting if you are rejected for porting out due to the number being a PSAP number.
Prerequisites for porting away from Zoom Phone
- Ownership or administrative privileges on an account
How to obtain your port-out PIN
- Zoom’s web portal requires you to sign in.
- Under Account Management, click Account Profile. Under Account Number, write down this number.
- Select Phone System Management, then click Company Info, in the main navigation menu.
- In the Account Details screen, click Edit.
- On the Porting-out Verification page, click Update.
- Once the Porting-out PIN has been displayed, click Change.
How to obtain your account number
- To access the Zoom web portal, you will need to sign in
- By clicking the “Profile” link.
Next to Account No is where you will see the account number.
How to obtain your address and company name
- To access the Zoom website, you will need to sign in.
- After signing in, click on Account Management and then Billing in the navigation menu.
- In the upper left corner, you will find the Billing Information link.
- For assistance in obtaining the name and address of a company on file, you should use the Billing Contact section.