When scheduling a webinar that does not require registration
- Attendees can attend without signing up in advance.
- However, attendees must enter their name and email address when joining.
If you schedule a webinar that requires registration , you can collect additional information such as pre-surveys.
Before starting a registration-free webinar
- A webinar plan in which 100 people, 500 people, 1000 people, 3000 people can participate
- Host user type is Pro and webinar license is assigned
- The Zoom application is running version 3.0 or later
1. Log in to the webinar page. Here you will see a list of scheduled webinars.
2. Select Schedule Webinar.
- Select the desired webinar settings.
- [ Topic ]: Select the topic / name of the webinar.
- [ Description ]: Enter any description of webinars – this is displayed on the registration page.
- [ Webinar template ]: Webinar template If you create a, it can be applied to select one of them to this new webinar.
- [ Date and time ]: Select the date and time of the webinar.
- [ Duration : Select a rough time required for the webinar. This is for scheduling only. The webinar does not end when this time passes.
- [ Time Zone ]: By default, Zoom the profile uses the time zone that has been sent in. Click the drop down to select another time zone.
- [ Regular meetings Webinar ]: Put a check mark in the case of regularly held webinars. In other words, the same webinar ID is used for each session. This opens additional options for the iteration.
- [ Regular ]: Select the repetition frequency of webinars. Daily, weekly, monthly or no fixed time. You can repeat up to 50 times. If you need to repeat more than 50 times, use the No Fixed Time option. The registration webinar can not be scheduled without a fixed time.
- Other repeat options depend on the frequency of the webinar repeat. You can set the webinar to end the webinar after a set number of times, or to end the periodic webinar on a specific date.
- [ Public Events list : the account public event list If you have enabled, select this option, you can include a webinar on the list.
- [ Registration ]: Be sure to deselect this option if registration is not required.
- [ Host Video ]: at the time of participation in the webinar, you select whether you want to host the video on or off. The host has the option to start the video, even if it is off.
- [ Panelists Video ]: at the time of participation in the webinar, and choose whether to turn on or off the participant’s video. If you choose Off, the panelist can not turn on the video unless you change this setting in the webinar.
- [ Audio Options ]: Phone only, computer audio only, both the telephone and the computer audio or a third-party audio using the (if enabled in the account), or users to make phone calls Choose whether or not.
- [ Webinar password ]: Here, you choose a password, you can enter. Participants must enter this password before joining the webinar. This is included in the registration confirmation email.
- [ Q & A ]: Check if you want to use the Q & A panel in the webinar. Details are here .
- [ Practice session ]: Check if you want to start the webinar in a practice session instead of live distribution. Details are here .
- [ Advanced Options ]: Click the arrow to display the webinar additional options.
- [ Schedule For ]: If you have a schedule creation rights of another user, you can select the user to set a schedule from the drop-down. The user also needs to have a Pro license and a webinar license. Click here for details on the schedule creation authority .
- [ Alternate Host ]: Enter the email address of another Zoom user who has a PRO license in the host’s account so that the meeting can be started when the host is absent. Read more about alternative hosts .
- Click Schedule.
- The webinar has been scheduled. In Invite Participant, youcan copy the join link or invitation
and share it with the attendees.