Error: Unable to log-in with Facebook in Zoom
Your email address and password are not matching.
The error “Please enter your password again” is displayed.
- Open your browser
- Connect to www.facebook.com.
- If you logged on automatically, your credentials have been saved.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Home and select Logout.
- You will be redirected to the Facebook login page.
- If you entered an email address and password, delete and clear them all.
- Manually enter your email address and password now, and click Login.
- If you have failed to log in, follow the steps in “Forgot your password?” Link to get or reset the password.
Note: If you have Facebook security enabled, you need to make sure that your app has not received unauthorized approval for security or location changes. Sometimes it makes it impossible for you to log in from other applications.
Know it Also:-