This post was most recently updated on September 21st, 2022
Error: Unable to log-in with Facebook in Zoom
Your email address and password are not matching.
The error “Please enter your password again” is displayed.
- Open your browser
- Connect to www.facebook.com.
- If you logged on automatically, your credentials have been saved.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Home and select Logout.
- You will be redirected to the Facebook login page.
- If you entered an email address and password, delete and clear them all.
- Manually enter your email address and password now, and click Login.
- If you have failed to log in, follow the steps in “Forgot your password?” Link to get or reset the password.
Note: If you have Facebook security enabled, you need to make sure that your app has not received unauthorized approval for security or location changes. Sometimes it makes it impossible for you to log in from other applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why I cannot log in to Zoom?
How do I connect Facebook to Zoom?
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by signing in.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to the Meetings tab.
- Check the Allow livestreaming of meetings box under In Meeting (Advanced).
- Check the Facebook box.
- Save the changes by clicking Save.
How do I fix Zoom unable to connect?
- If you have trouble with your firewall or proxy settings, contact your network administrator.
- If your connection is being hampered by antivirus software, disable it.
- Make sure you can connect to Zoom through your internet service provider.
How do I change the Zoom on Facebook?
- Step : Zoom and Facebook Pages must be authenticated.
- Step : Your automation will start when one of the apps is triggered.
- Step : From the other app, select a resulting action.
- Step : From one app to another, select the data you wish to send. That’s all there is to it!
Why can’t I go live on Facebook?
How do I unlink Facebook from Zoom?
- Click on “account settings.”
- Go to the left-hand sidebar and click “apps.”.
- You can revoke access to your data by clicking the “X” on the right of each app.
- You will be prompted to confirm “remove” when the window appears.
Do you need Facebook to use Zoom?