Local Recording saves the recorded file on your computer’s hard drive.
Local recordings can not be uploaded to Zoom Cloud. You need to use cloud recording cloud recording to
However, you can share your local recording with others by uploading to a third party cloud storage like Dropbox or Box, a content / learning management system or a video sharing site like Youtube or Vimeo.
How to upload to the cloud
- Find a recording on your computer.
The easiest way to do this is to open the Zoom client.
- Click [ Meeting ].
- Click [ Recorded ].
- Place the cursor on the meeting for which you want to view recordings and click Open .
Or, recording data is stored in the following folder by default. C: Users admin Documents Zoom YYYY-MM-DD HH.MM.SS Meeting Title Meeting ID
- The folder where the recording file is saved opens.
mp4 files are video files.
- Then go to Dropbox , Box , Google Drive , Youtube , Vimeo , or another platform to upload MP4 files.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you share local recordings on Zoom?
How do I get my zoom recordings to the Cloud?
- Open the Zoom web portal and sign in with your Zoom account.
- Go to the Recordings tab and click on it.
- In order to view the cloud recording files for the meeting, click on the topic of the meeting.
Can I upload a Zoom meeting to the Cloud?
Is it better to record Zoom to cloud or computer?
Can Zoom record to cloud and local at the same time?