It is possible to adjust the microphone settings in the Zoom Room to optimize the sound quality of microphones that are not integrated with software audio processing. Software processing of the audio in Zoom Room can be used to cancel echo, reduce noise, and control the gain automatically. If the microphone you are using includes a built-in audio processing feature, this setting can be disabled so that Zoom Room does not interfere with the audio processing that is built into the microphone.
Prerequisites for enabling advanced software audio processing
- Version 4.0.37666.0630 or later of Zoom Rooms for Mac is required.
- Version 4.0.44731.0823 or later of Zoom Rooms for PC is required
- It is recommended that you use version 4.2.37605.0629 or later for Zoom Rooms for iPad controller.
How to enable advanced software audio processing
- Tap the Settings button on the iPad controller in order to access the settings.
- It is possible to make changes to the settings by toggling the Lock Settings switch. Enter the passcode for your iPad.
- Click on the microphone icon.
- Tap the name of the device that you would like to adjust if there are multiple microphones in the room (including devices with an integrated microphone) in the Source list of the application.
- Certain devices have been identified by Zoom as being capable of Advanced Software Audio Processing, and the option has been automatically disabled for those devices. In general, these are speakerphones that are equipped with built-in speakers and microphones as well as their own audio processing. All other audio devices are automatically enabled with this option, so you don’t need to do anything.
- It is recommended that you disable the Software Audio Processing option on a microphone that incorporates its own audio processing. This option should be left enabled for all other microphones as well.
- The Advanced Software Audio Processing option can be toggled on and off by clicking the toggle.
- It is important that you toggle Lock Settings again after making your changes.
Read it also –
|Processing For Zoom Existing Users When Linking With Sso|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you Zoom in advanced audio settings?
What are the options you have for advanced audio?
- The Zoom desktop client can be accessed by signing in to your Zoom account.
- You will be able to select Settings once you click on your profile picture which you can do by clicking on your profile picture.
- Click the Audio button under the Audio section of the screen. OFF button.
- On the Advanced tab, click the button.
- Based on the operating system you are using, the following options are available to you:
What audio processing does Zoom do?
How do I turn off sound processing in Zoom?
- Open the Zoom app on your mobile device.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Go to Meetings.
- Turn on or off the Use Original Audio toggle under Audio.
Why does Zoom audio fade in and out?
Why do I sound like I’m underwater on Zoom?
Related Articles –
|7 Reasons Why Zoom Is Better Than Other Video Conferencing Software|
|Using Advanced Software Audio Processing In Zoom App|
|Supported Vdi Software Requirements In Zoom|
|How Use The Zoom Meeting Integration For Atlassian Jira Software And Service Desk|