Information about the customer is displayed on the Profile tab of the customer’s account. Based on the caller ID number that they provide within a voice engagement, this information is provided. It is possible to see general information about the customer in the address book if the customer has not yet been added to it by an admin or agent. It is possible that you will see additional information about the customer if the caller was added to the address book by a customer service agent or admin.
There are a number of topics covered in this article, including:
- Profile information when the caller ID number doesn’t exist in the address
- Add a number to the address book
- Profile information when the caller ID number exists in the address book
Prerequisites for using the Profile tab
- A desktop version of Zoom for Windows or macOS with version 5.9.3 or higher is required
- It is possible to have a Pro account, a Business account, or an Education account
- Licences for Zoom Contact Center are available for purchase
How to access the Profile tab
- Using Zoom’s desktop client, you will be prompted to sign in.
- Select the Contact Center tab on the left side of the screen.
- You can choose one of the following options:
- Calls can be made or received using our contact center.
- In the left-side panel, select an entry from the history section.
- Select an engagement from the list of closed engagements and view the details of it.
- Click on the Profile tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
Profile information when the caller ID number doesn’t exist in the address
There is a possibility that you may see the caller ID number of a caller in the following format (also known as E.164 format) if the caller has not been added to the address book by an agent or administrator:
- In the country code, you will find a plus sign before the country code
- The area code of the area
- Please provide the following information:
Add a number to the address book
- Go to the Profile tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- If you want to add a contact, click on the blue icon.
- There are several fields that need to be filled in.
- Please click on the Save button to save your changes.
You will be able to add the number to your address book once you click on it. This information will be displayed for the agent on future inbound calls from this number.
Profile information when the caller ID number exists in the address book
Depending on which fields were filled out by the agent or administrator that added the caller to the address book, you will be able to access more detailed information about their profile. Changing the information about a contact is as easy as clicking on the ellipses icon and clicking Edit Contact.
Read it also –
|Using The Engagement Tab For Voice Calls In Zoom App|
|Firefox Shows Multiple Tabs When Connecting To A Meeting|
|How To Firefox Open Multiple Tabs When Joining In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Zoom profile?
I would like to know how to access the account profile of my account. Sign in to the Zoom web portal. In the navigation panel, click Account Management then Account Profile.
How do I get to my profile page on Zoom?
What you need to do in order to access your profile
Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by signing in.
Click Profile from the navigation menu at the top of the page. Here are the settings that you can view and edit:
How do you change profile on Zoom app?
From this profile page, it is possible to add a photo of the user. A blank profile photo will appear at the top of the profile page, as well as a link at the top that says “change” that will allow you to add a picture to your profile. Click this link to make your profile picture active. Once you have chosen the new photo you wish to upload, the next step is to click on the “Upload” button. From your computer, select the file that contains the photo.
How do you display a picture instead of your name in Zoom?
Tap on your name in the settings section of your account. Alternatively, you may choose “Profile Photo” or “Display Name.” To change your display name, choose “Display Name” and then type the new name into the pop-up box that appears. You can change your profile photo by selecting “Profile Photo” in the menu bar, choosing a new photo from your gallery or taking a new photo.
Why my profile picture is not showing in Zoom?
Users have been able to join a meeting as a guest in some cases, rather than through their own accounts. As a result, if that were to happen, their profile picture would not be displayed on the screen. The next time you join a meeting, all you need to do is to sign in to your account or simply get out of the meeting and rejoin the meeting with your account to see your profile picture appearing.
How do I put a picture on Zoom when my video is off?
The possibility of showing your profile picture rather than the live video if you are in the middle of a Zoom Meeting. Easily add or edit your profile picture by simply selecting “Add or Edit Profile Picture” from the right-click menu on the preview screen.
How do I show pictures in Zoom meeting?
Picture display in Zoom meetings – Mobile, iOS, and Android devices
You will need to open the Zoom app on your device.
On the Settings tab, you will find a number of options.
On the top of the page, you will find your profile.
You can change your profile picture by tapping on it.
Depending on how you want to upload the picture, you can choose to upload it from your camera or library.
Once you have done that, tap the Done button.
Can you hide people on Zoom?
It is possible to right-click on any participant whose video has already been turned off in Gallery View, or you can click on the 3 dots positioned at the top right corner of their participant box in order to enable their video. To hide all users without video, choose the “Hide all non-video participants” option from the drop-down menu. Click on Video on the left side of the screen. Put a checkmark in the box that says “Hide the non-video participants”.