A Zoom desktop client can be accessed by administrators, supervisors, and agents directly from the Zoom desktop client in order to access the real-time analytics dashboard and historical reports.
Note: There is a desktop client that replicates the same interface and KPIs as the web portal dashboard and reports but has a more simplified user interface and features. Check out the live analytics dashboard and the historical reports to learn more about what is available. There is a glossary that provides definitions for the KPIs tracked for voice/video, chat/SMS, and web analytics.
Prerequisites for monitoring an active voice call
- Desktop client for Zoom, version 5.9.3 or higher, is required for Windows or macOS
- There are three types of accounts available: Pro, Business, and Education
- In order to use Zoom Contact Center you will need a license.
- An account owner, administrator, supervisor, or agent role, or any other privilege that relates to the account
How to access the real-time analytics dashboard and historical reports
- Open the Zoom desktop client on your computer and sign in.
- You can access the Contact Center by clicking the tab.
- Click Analytics from the left-hand navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- The Real-Time or Historical tab can be found by clicking the corresponding button.