You will be able to view phone usage reports for call queues and users in the course of a specified period in order to gain insight into how users use their phones. A CSV file can be exported containing up to 100,000 records of calls. These reports can also be subscribed to by email, so you can be notified when new ones are published.
Using the real-time analytics and historical dashboard, you will be able to see more in-depth statistics regarding call queues.
Prerequisites for viewing phone usage reports
- Accounts for Business, Education, or a combination of both
- Admin or owner privileges on the account
- License for Zoom Phone
How to view the usage report
- To access the Zoom web portal, you will need to sign in.
- Select Account Management then Reports from the navigation menu on the left.
- Select the Phone System option from the menu.
- In order to filter the data, you can use the following options:
- At the top of the page, you can specify the period of time you wish to view.
- In order to filter data by call queue or by phone user, please click on the tabs By Queues or By Users.
- If you would like to filter data based on a specific call queue or phone user, enter the name or extension, then click Filter to do that. Before you start searching for a phone user or call queue, make sure that you select the correct tab on the navigation bar.
- To filter search results by site, click the Site menu if you have enabled multiple sites in the search engine.
- Click the Primary Group menu if you are managing users based on groups so that you can filter the search results by a specific group.
- Then click on the Search button.
- The search results can be exported as a CSV file by clicking the Export button (optional).
Columns and usage metrics will be displayed in the table below:
- Name: The name of the call queue is displayed on the display.
- Ext: There is an extension number associated with the queue of calls.
- Received: A number of inbound calls were received by the call queue during the period covered by this report, including missed calls.
- Answered: A call queue member answered how many calls in a given period of time.
- Overflow: In the case of a call queue overflow, a call queue member failed to answer a call (the call was routed according to the overflow settings in the queue).
- Avg. Wait Time: It is estimated that callers spend an average of 10 minutes waiting for a call queue member to answer their call.
- Site (visible only if you have enabled multiple sites): This is the site that is associated with the call queue.
- Name: The phone user’s profile name and email address can be found on the phone.
- Ext: A phone user’s extension number is listed below.
- Total calls: Including missed calls and forwarded calls, the total number of calls made and received.
- Outgoing: An individual’s outbound calls will depend on the number of calls he or she makes.
- Received: Inbound calls that have been received by the user of the telephone including missed calls are included in the number.
- Forwarded to Voicemail: Forwarded calls to a user’s own voicemail box are counted as the number of calls forwarded. Calls forwarded to shared voicemail inboxes are not included in this number, which does not include calls forwarded to private inboxes.
- Answered by Other: Number of calls routed to an individual phone but answered by another individual phone but routed to the original phone user.
- Missed: Within normal business hours, the number of calls that were missed or forwarded to voicemail when they were received.
- Avg Call Time: The average amount of time spent on calls (in minutes and seconds).
- Total Call Time: The time spent on phone calls (minutes and seconds) is the total time spent on the call.
- Total Hold Time: This is the length of time an individual has spent on hold (in minutes and seconds) based on the choice of the phone user.
- Total Parked Time: This statistic shows the total amount of time (in minutes and seconds) in which a phone user parked their calls.
- Site (will only appear if you have multiple sites): This is the site that is associated with the user of the phone.
How to view the usage report for charges
If you would like to view a report of all the calls that have been charged, you can do so. This information can be used to verify the usage of your phone on your bill by checking this information.
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by signing in to it.
- Select Account Management from the navigation menu, then click Reports from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Phone System tab.
- To access the Charges tab, click on it.
- Click on the Calls or SMS/MMS tab below the Charges tab.
- In the top left corner of the page, select the time period for the search. Be sure to select the billing cycle that corresponds with your billing period.
- The search box will appear. Click on it.
- The data can be exported as a CSV file by clicking the Export button.
The following data will be displayed to you:
- From:There will be a phone number associated with the caller or SMS sender whose call or SMS originated.
- To: Whether it was a phone call or an SMS message, you need to know the phone number that received it.
- Call Type: Based on the area codes of the two participants, it will display whether the call or SMS message is local or international.
- Start Time: As soon as the call was connected, I will be able to tell you what time it was.
- Duration (Minutes): To the nearest minute, the duration of the phone call has been rounded up.
- Billing Number: Whenever a call or SMS was made or sent, the billing number was used.
- Forward Billing Number: The phone number that forwarded the call is displayed here if the call was forwarded.
- Calling Party: There was a call placed from the extension with the following display name: The display name of the extension that forwarded the call will be displayed if the call was forwarded by an internal extension.
- Rate: As a result of the call, a billing rate will be charged (per minute).
- Total: There are a total number of charges for the call. A rate is calculated by multiplying it by the duration (minutes) of the call, and then dividing it by the rate.
- Charge Mode: The method used to calculate the total charge, such as per minute, is displayed in this section.
- In the Total column, you will be able to calculate the sum of all the values.
- Make sure that the amount reported on your bill matches the amount reported on the invoice.
Read it also –
|View Zoom Phone User And Call Queue Usage Reports|
|Check The Usage Status Of Users In Zoom Meeting|
|Viewing Phone Usage Reports In Zoom App|
|Viewing The Zoom Phone Usage And Adoption Dashboard|
|Requiring Virtual Background Usage In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access Zoom usage reports?
- Using the Zoom web portal, sign in to your account.
- If you are the account owner or administrator, or if you have a role that allows you to access Usage Reports, on the navigation menu, click Account Management, then Reports, and then click Use Reports if you have access to the Usage Reports. …
- If you would like to pull a specific report type, click the button next to the report type.
Can I see my call log on Zoom?
Can you track Zoom usage?
Where is Phone system management in Zoom?
What can Zoom admin see?
What do Zoom reports show?