Not receiving emails from Zoom
Using the following information, you will be able to resolve any trouble you may encounter with Zoom emails, including notifications and activation emails.
Whenever you receive a notification related to your account, email@example.com will receive the message. Generally, Zoom’s emails are sent within a few minutes or so to most mail servers. However, some mail servers may take up to 30 minutes or more to receive Zoom’s emails.
Depending on whether your organization manages your email account or not, you may want to ask them to take care of this
There are no restrictions on the IP addresses that can be used with firstname.lastname@example.org, or any of the following IP addresses:
How to check your Spam folder for emails from Zoom
It is possible, however, that some services have mistakenly marked these emails as spam, so it is worth checking your Spam folder for these emails as well.
- Please select more options.
- Click on Spam.
- Type email@example.com into the search box.
- Choose Junk Mail from the list of options.
- Look for firstname.lastname@example.org in the search results.
- Please select Spam from the drop-down menu.
- Type email@example.com into the search box.
Getting in touch with Zoom Support is your next step if you are still unable to find the emails.