General Zoom Shortcuts Key for Linux
- Ctrl+Tab: To Switch from one tab to the next in the zoom meeting app
Zoom Meeting Shortcuts Key for Linux
- Alt: Toggle the Always show meeting controls option in General settings in the zoom meeting app
- Alt+V: To Start/stop the video in zoom app
- Alt+A: To Mute/unmute my audio zoom app
- Alt+M: To Mute/unmute audio for everyone except the host (available only to the host) in the zoom meeting app
- Alt+S: To Start/stop screen sharing zoom app
- Alt+T: To Pause/resume screen sharing zoom app
- Alt+R: To Start/stop local recording zoom app
- Alt+C: To Start/stop cloud recording zoom app
- Alt+P: To Pause/resume recording zoom
- Alt+N: To Switch camera in zoom app
- Esc: To Enter/exit full-screen mode in zoom app
- Alt+U: To Show/hide participants panel zoom app
- Alt+I: To Open the invite window in the zoom app
- Alt+Y: To Raise/lower hand Zoom meeting app
- Alt+Shift+R: To Begin remote control in zoom meeting app
- Alt+Shift+G: To Revoke remote control permission in zoom meeting app
Zoom Chat Shortcuts Key for Linux
- Alt+Shift+T: To Screenshot in the zoom meeting app
- Ctrl+W: To Close the current chat session in the zoom meeting app
Zoom Shortcuts Key for Phone
- Ctrl+Shift+A: To Accept inbound call in the zoom meeting app.
- Ctrl+Shift+E: To End the current call in the zoom meeting app.
- Ctrl+Shift+D: To Decline inbound call in the zoom meeting app.
- Ctrl+Shift+M: To Mute/unmute mic zoom meetring app.
- Ctrl+Shift+H: To Hold/un-hold call in zoom meeting app.