There are a variety of metrics and information reports that can be created by admins and users through webinar reports, including:
- Registration Report: An overview of all registrants with their names and registration details can be displayed on this page.
- Attendee Report: Each attendee’s profile is displayed, including their name, a photo of them, their time in the session, and their last visit. Attendee reports will provide information on whether registrants attended the meeting or not if registration is enabled. Other Attended section typically contains the names of attendees who dialed in by phone or who participated in Zoom Room sessions.
- Performance Report: Displays engagement statistics based on the number of registrations, attendances, and feedbacks received.
- Q&A Report: This page displays a list of the questions and answers that were asked during the webinar. Each question is followed by a vertically arranged list of answers. Moreover, this report also displays those who have asked questions, as well as the times when the questions and answers have been asked.
- Poll Report: The poll results for each attendee are displayed on the screen.
- Survey Report:The post-webinar survey results are displayed in the following table.
In order to perform further analysis on these reports, they can be exported in a CSV format. There are reports available for the previous year that can be downloaded.
Prerequisites for generating webinar reports
- The host of the webinar, the admin of the webinar, or a role with access to the usage reports for the webinar
How to generate webinar reports
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by signing in to it
- Select the Reports option from the navigation menu on the left side of the screen. It will be necessary to select Account Management and then Reports if you are an account owner or admin of the account, or have access to the Usage Report role.
- On the left side of the screen, click Webinar.
- The first step in searching for a report type is to select the one that you are interested in.
Note: Following the webinar, you will be able to access a series of reports that include Attendee, Performance, Q&A, Poll, and Survey results.
- You can search for webinars based on a date range or use the Webinar ID number instead and then click the “Filter” button.
- Click on the Generate CSV Report button once you have selected the webinar.
The report will automatically download as soon as it has been generated and can then be opened by any application that supports the CSV format, such as Excel, Notepad or any other application compatible with the format.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a list of webinar attendees in Zoom?
Can you track Zoom webinar participants?
How do I get Zoom reports?
- Using Zoom’s web portal, you will need to log in to your account.
- To access Usage Reports, click the Account Management link at the top of the navigation menu. If you are an account owner, administrator, or a member with access to Usage Reports, click Reports under Account Management.
- Select the type of report that you would like to pull from the dropdown menu.
How do I create a webinar report?
- In order to open your Analytics page, click on the Bar Graph icon in the left menu.
- You can now build a report by clicking the Build Report button.
- Select the type of report that you would like to create. …
- The data in your report can be filtered by selecting a date range from the dropdown menu.
- If you would like to participate in the selected sessions, click the desired session and then click Proceed.
How do I create a webinar report?
- Your Analytics page can be accessed by clicking the Bar Graph icon in the left menu.
- You will be able to build the report by clicking Build Report.
- The type of report you wish to create can be selected from the drop-down menu. …
- The data in your report can be filtered by selecting a date range from the drop-down menu.
- In order to proceed with the selected session(s), you need to click the desired sessions and then select them.
How do I get Reports from Zoom webinar?
How do I export my attendee list from Zoom webinar?