- For one display: 2.0Mbps / 2.0Mbps (up / down)
- For two displays: 2.0Mbps / 4.0Mbps (up / down)
- For 3 displays: 2.0Mbps / 6.0Mbps (up / down)
- Screen sharing only: 150-300kbps
- For Audio VoiP: 60-80kbps
When using 1080p full HD video, the traffic of both is compared and the higher value is applied.
- For 1: 1 video calls
- For 1080p full HD video: 1.8Mbps / 1.8Mbps (downlink / uplink)
- For group video calls
- For 1080p full HD video: 2.5Mbps / 3.0Mbps (down / up)
As an example, the communication charge per hour can be obtained by the following formula.
● Reference value to be used For
one display: 2.0Mbps / 2.0Mbps (uplink / downlink)
● Calculation formula
Unit conversion: 2.0Mbps (uplink) + 2.0Mbps (downlink) ÷ 8bit = 0.5 MB / s
Communication per hour Volume: 0.5 MB / s x 3600s = 1800 MB / h The
communication volume is a guideline value, and the
actual value may vary depending on the network environment.
Please forgive in advance that it does not apply to all environments.