Requirements to grant remote control
1. Participants must attend meetings on PC, Mac and iPad devices.
2. Participants sharing the screen must be on a PC or Mac.
Request remote control
- When the host / participant starts screen sharing, the meeting toolbar is displayed.
- Click Show Options and then click Request Remote Control .
The message ” I’m trying to request remote control of shared content ” will be displayed. Click [ Request ].
- The message ” Participant has requested remote control of your shared content. ” Will be sent to the screen sharer. Click Accept to give the other party remote control.
- After granting remote control, you can regain it.
Give mouse / keyboard control
- While sharing the screen, you can give the participants in the meeting mouse / keyboard control .
Click [ Remote Control ]
- Under ” Enable mouse / keyboard operation: ” you can select the participants who can enable the operation.
Click on the participant to give control.
Get back remote control
- While sharing the screen, if the remote control is given to the participant , the toolbar will display ” Participant waiting for control of your screen “.
If you click Remote Control, you can regain control by clicking Stop Control .
iPad remote control
When using an iPad, you can touch to move the ” mouse icon ” or tap ” keyboard icon ” to enter.