Do you know how to change zoom password in your zoom account? It is a very simple process to change Zoom password in Zoom App if you have your existing zoom password.
If you don’t have your existing zoom password then no need to worry you can reset your zoom password.
Know It Also:-
- How to reset zoom Password
- How to Login zoom app with Facebook
- How to Log in Zoom app with Google account
- How to delete my Zoom Account
- How to sign up Zoom Account
Do you want to change your password in the zoom app? The solution is given below.
Your Email of Zoom Account
You Zoom login password
How to change Zoom password:-
- Log in from the Zoom home page.
- Click My Profile in the left list.
- Click Edit to the right of the sign-in password to change it.
Now you have to need to click on Edit option on the right portion of the page.
How to change Zoom profile password in the zoom app.
- Put your Zoom old password
- Then Enter your desired New Password two times to confirm.
Now the Zoom Profile Passwords has been changed.
- The new password must meet the following requirements.
・ 8 or more characters
・ 1 or more characters (a, b, c …)
・ 1 or more numbers (1, 2, 3 …)
・ Including both uppercase and lowercase letters
- Click Save Changes .
- You have now changed your password.
You must have administrator privileges to change password requirements.
The administrator can change it from security .
If Password changing Option is not on your zoom profile page then no need to worry. it means your Zoom Account is logged in with your Google or Facebook Account.
Meeting and webinar passcodes
If you forget your password
I want to create a meeting with a password
[Administrator] How to force the user’s meeting password to be set
Where can I change my Zoom Rooms passcode?