If you can not hear the other participants in the Zoom meeting, follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem.
- Increase the speaker volume on your Android device.
- 2. Use the earphones to make sure no one else can hear you.
- 3. Restart your Android device.
- 4. Reinstall Zoom from the Play Store.
If another person can not hear you at the Zoom meeting, follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
- 1. Make sure the microphone is not muted. When joining a meeting, the host may have muted you.
- Make sure you have connected your microphone to the meeting.
- Use your headphones to see if others can hear you.
Make sure that you have given Zoom permission to use the microphone in “Settings >> Application Manager >> Zoom”.
If not set, reinstall zoom
- Make sure there are no other applications currently using the microphone.
Android You can check the currently running application by pressing the “Home” button.
These applications can be closed by swiping to the right.
- Please restart your Android device.
- Uninstall Zoom from Application Manager and reinstall it from Play Store.
If these troubleshooting steps do not work, please create a support ticket using your Android model and operating system.