Streamline communication between team members with chat features and integrated messaging optimized by the power of Zoom Chat software. Find help with Zoom Chat features including instructional support articles, help guides and remote support to resolve troubleshooting and technical issues.
Getting Started with Zoom Chat
Settings and Configuration for Zoom Chat
Zoom account admins can configure chat administration, security, and storage settings. Users can configure their own chat settings like contacts and notifications. Use these articles to learn more about available settings and how to configure them on your device or account.
Chat Admin Settings
There are multiple messaging settings that can be configured by Zoom Chat admins including advanced chat encryption and the ability to manage chat channels. Use these support articles to learn more about available setting options and configuration instructions.
Archiving and Storing Messages
- Storing chat message history
- Viewing stored chat messages
- Archiving messages with a third-party provider
Chat User Settings
- Adding and managing Zoom contacts
- Changing chat notification settings
- Changing chat settings on your mobile device
Zoom Chat Features
Zoom Chat features help your team stay aligned with messaging communication. Use these articles to learn more about integrated messaging features including setting your presence status, sending videos and gifs, and auto-answering meeting invites.
- Checking on missed meeting calls
- Sending a screen capture, file, reaction, or audio
- Sending animated GIFs using GIPHY
- Setting your presence status
- Sending videos in Zoom Chat
- Using the Personal Note for your chat profile
- Using chat mentions and slash commands
- Marking a message as unread
- Using your personal chat space
- Sending a code snippet
- Auto-answering invitations to meetings