This post was most recently updated on October 14th, 2021
Zoom can join meetings without installing the app. This article will show you how to join a meeting without installing the app.
- The host has turned on the ” Show” join from browser “link ” feature
Join a meeting from your browser
- If you were invited to a meeting via a URL link, click the URL link.
If you want to join the meeting with your meeting ID and passcode, go to https://zoom.us/join , enter your meeting ID, and click Join .
- The ” Open Zoom Meetings? ” Screen will pop up. Click Cancel .
- On the “Please click Open Zoom Meetings when the system dialog appears.” Screen, click Launch from your browser. ] Click.
- Enter your name on the Join Meeting screen.
- Check “I’m not a robot”.
- Click Join .
- If the host has set the waiting room , the screen will change to the following screen. Please wait until the host allows you to participate. If the host does not set the waiting room, it will not be displayed.
- If the host is recording a meeting and has the recording disclaimer “Ask Participants for Consent at Start Recording” turned on, the following screen will pop up.
If you want to join the meeting even though it is being recorded , click Continue .
If you do not want to join the recorded meeting or do not agree to the recording, click Leave Meeting .
Windows and Mac start
What is the difference between Zoom Meeting and Zoom Rooms?
System requirements (PC, Mac)
Can I use Zoom Meetings in China?
[Administrator] User management
How to attend a meeting
How to install the application (PC version)
How to install on Mac
How to invite others to a meeting?