This post was most recently updated on July 29th, 2022
OnZoom supports creativity and innovation through virtual events and experiences offered in OnZoom’s online event platform and marketplace. Find help creating or attending an event with OnZoom Support for virtual hosts and attendees.
Getting Started with OnZoom
- Getting started with hosting OnZoom events -p
- Getting started as an OnZoom Attendee -p
- OnZoom event roles and permissions -p
- Donating to OnZoom events with fundraisers – p
- Taxes applied to OnZoom in the United States – p
Settings and Configuration for OnZoom
- Partial refund policy for OnZoom – p
- Authorizing group-level OnZoom permission – p
- Linking PayPal business to OnZoom Host account – p
- Linking a Stripe account to OnZoom Host account – p
- Managing your OnZoom Host account – p
- Creating an OnZoom Host Public Profile URL – p
- Setting notifications in OnZoom Notification Center – p
- Managing your OnZoom sold-to address – p
- OnZoom Host Public Profile URL guidelines – p
OnZoom has many features available to enhance the virtual event experience from registration through attendance. Use these how-to articles to learn more about features for hosts and attendees as well as find answers to frequently asked questions about OnZoom events.
Attending OnZoom Events
OnZoom attendees can pick from a variety of free and paid virtual events to attend. Use these support articles to understand how to purchase a ticket, manage payment methods, and get answers to other frequently asked questions about joining an OnZoom event.
- Joining an event as a OnZoom Attendee – p
- Syncing OnZoom events to your calendar – p
- Payment methods for OnZoom Attendees – p
- Paying with PayPal or credit card as an OnZoom Attendee – p
- Purchasing an OnZoom ticket through PayPal – p
- Buying OnZoom tickets with a credit/debit card – p
- Canceling a ticket as an OnZoom Attendee – p
- OnZoom family event Attendee Code of Conduct – p
Hosting OnZoom Events
As an OnZoom Host, use these articles to find answers to frequently asked questions about hosting virtual events on the OnZoom marketplace, and learn how to create an event series, prevent disruptions during an event, and utilize other OnZoom hosting features.