In-meeting chats can be stored locally and stored in the cloud.
This article explains the following:
- How to save locally
- How to save to the cloud
How to save locally
- Click [Details] at the lower right of the chat box during the meeting .
- Select Save chat and save locally.
Confirm and change chat storage location
- Click Settings on the client .
- Open the “Recording” tab, and check the save destination in “Recording Save Location” below the local recording item .
- If you want to change, specify the save location and click [Change] .
What is saved as chat
It is output in text format, and can record all time, sender, and chat conversations.
How to save to the cloud
- Log in to Zoom.us and click [Setting] .
- Click the [Recording] tab, and check “Save meeting chat text ” in “Cloud recording items” .
The default is OFF .
Chat storage location
Log in to Zoom.us and click [ Record ] .
Please refer to Saving In-Meeting Chat for details .