Zoom integrates a global relay instead of a message archiving platform.
Global Relay allows you to save Zoom chat messages and files transferred over chat. Messages and files can be stored on global relay only or both global relay and Zoom.
Currently, Zoom and Global Relay integration only supports non-meeting chat messages.
Once set, Zoom will send messages and files to the global relay once daily.
Global relays are used throughout the Zoom account.
It can not be enabled individually for groups or users.
- SMTP delivery address from Global Relay Representative or Global Relay Support
- Have the owner or administrator right of Zoom account
Connect to a global relay to configure the Zoom message archive and obtain an SMTP delivery address.
- Log in to your Zoom account and move to [ IM Management ].
- Click the IM Settings tab.
- During storage, toggle the Create Third-Party Archive option on (blue).
- Click Configure Global Relay.
- Complete the Global Relay Configuration settings.
|SMTP delivery address||Enter the SMTP delivery address provided by Global Relay Representative or Global Relay Support|
|username||Enter the Global Relay User Name.|
|password||Enter the global relay password.|
Group message archive
[Administrator] Set up Zoom room in Microsoft Exchange 2010
Group message notification
End-to-end encrypted chat
What does the status icon mean?