Account owners or administrators can change account member passwords through User Management.
If the user fails to enter the password many times, the user password may be locked. You can also unlock the Zoom web portal.
Note: You can not change the account owner, account manager, or Zoom room password. You will need to reset your password. Please confirm that you forgot your password.
- The zoom account owner or administrator
How to change a user’s password
- Log in to the Zoom web portal and go to User Management.
- Click the email address of the user whose password needs to be changed.
- Click Edit next to Sign In Password.
- Enter your new password twice.
- Click Save Changes.
If you change your password, you will be notified that you will be signed out of all devices. Click OK to confirm.
How to unlock a user account
- Log in to the Zoom web portal and navigate to User Management.
- Click Unlock next to the email address of the user who locked the account.
- Your account is unlocked and you can change your password or reset your password with zoom.us/forgot_password.