There will be an official global launch of OnZoom later this year; at the moment, OnZoom will only be available in the US at launch.
In the event that the event is free, you will be able to cancel your ticket at any point before the event begins.
If you decide to cancel your ticket at least 24 hours before the date of the event as part of a paid event that permits ticket cancellations, you can receive a full refund. Depending on how much time is left before the event, it is up to the Host to approve your refund request if you cancel your registration with less than 24 hours left.
Prerequisites for canceling a ticket as an OnZoom Attendee
- An individual who is a basic user
- An account with a Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education plan
How to cancel registration immediately after ticket purchase
Note: If the host of the event accepts cancellations for the event, then the option to cancel a ticket will appear when you click it.
If you wish to cancel a registration after you have purchased a ticket, follow these steps:
- The payment confirmation page will appear, and then you will be able to view the ticket by clicking View Ticket.
- Located at the bottom of the page, you will find a button called Cancel Order on the left side.
- Click the Yes, Cancel Order button to confirm that you wish to cancel the order.
There will be a window that states “Order Canceled”.
- Then click the OK button.
How to cancel registration within the cancellation policy
A cancellation option will only be available if the Host agrees to accept cancellations for the event at the time of booking. A cancellation request may be accepted or denied by the Host if the Host hasn’t implemented a policy for ticket cancellations or if the ticket cancellation occurs outside of the applicable cancellation period for the event. The Host is the one who makes the final decision on accepting or denying a cancelled ticket. An application for cancellation of a reservation is not obligated to be approved by the Host.
The Host may accept cancellations up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event if the cancellations are accepted by the Host. In this case, you will receive a full refund.
It is possible to cancel registration within the cancellation policy by following these steps:
- Make sure that you are logged into OnZoom.
- You can find the Tickets button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- If you want to cancel your ticket for an event that you are registered for, you need to locate that event in the list of your registered events.
- Please click on View Order in order to view your order.
- You can cancel your order by clicking the Cancel Order button on the left side of the page.
- To confirm the cancellation of the order, click Yes, Cancel Order.
It will appear a window stating that the order has been canceled.
- Once you have clicked OK, the process will begin.