You can customize the default screen display on one, two, or three displays.
- ZoomRoom version for Mac: 5.53011.0603 or higher
- ZoomRoom version for PC: 3.5.55999.0630 or higher
- ZoomRoom’s iPad controller version: 3.1.52404.0530 or higher
There are two steps to customizing a display for video or content by default (if you have two or three displays). If you have one screen, skip the first step.
- On the iPad, tap Assign> 1, 2 or 3 to each display based on your preferences> Display placement> Priority.
- On the ZoomRoomspage, click the Edit button to the right of the appropriate ZoomRooms and click the Display Settings> Blue text box to select the default options.