oh, I forgot My Zoom Password.
Don’t Worry, Read this post
If you forget your Zoom password, you can easily reset it.
Before password reset
- Have an activated Zoom account with email and login password
- 8 characters or more
- One or more characters (a, b, c …)
- One or more numbers (1, 2, 3 …)
- Contain both upper and lower case letters
However, the following passwords can not be registered.
- Enter with only one type of character (11111111 or aaaaaaaa)
- Enter as consecutive numbers or characters (12345678 or abcdefgh)
Password change method
- Move to zoom.us / forgot_password
- Enter your email address.
- Click Send.
Next Display will be shown like –
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on the email link.
- Enter a new password.
- Enter your new password again to confirm.
- Click Save.
- Your password will be reset and you will be able to log in to the Zoom web portal. Click [ Go to my meeting ] to go to the web portal.
Note: You will receive an email notifying you that your password has been reset.
Common Zoom password Reset Problem- Should be Known
The case where the password can not be changed
The Zoom account does not exist
If you receive a message stating that your account does not exist when you try to reset your password, this means that the Zoom system has your work email address associated with the email address you entered and your login password is Means no.
Please check the following points again.
- Verify that your email address is entered correctly
- Try logging in with Google or Facebook
- If you have a Business or Education account, try logging in using Single Sign-On (SSO) with your vanity URL (eg zoom.us)
If you logged in with Facebook or Google but do not know your Facebook or Google password, you need to reset your password with Facebook or Google.
Here is some additional information to reset your password on Facebook and Google:
- Google Password Help: Gmail Password Help Center
- Facebook Password Help: Facebook Password Help Center
An E-mail has not arrived
If you do not receive the email after resetting the password and displaying a message stating that Zoom has sent a reset email,
- Make sure that it is not sorted into spam mail folder,
- Verify that firstname.lastname@example.org is added to the Inbox whitelist.
Most mail servers will receive a Zoom password reset email within a few minutes, but some servers may take more than 30 minutes. If possible, wait a while and check again.
If you still do not receive a password reset email, please contact Zoom Technical Support.
Zoom reset Link has expired
The Zoom reset password link is valid for 24 hours or until you send another reset password email.
- If 24 hours have passed since you requested a password reset, we will request a password reset again to us / forgot_password.
- If you request multiple reset emails, the one received most recently will be valid. Do not request a new password again. Wait for all emails and click the most recent link.
This article answers:
- How do I reset my password?
- Why does it say my account does not exist?
- Why has my password reset link expired?