For account owners and administrators, the Zoom integration with Salesforce documentation explains how to use the features as well as how to install, configure, and troubleshoot the Zoom integration with Salesforce.
Prerequisites for configuring Zoom credential settings
- Desktop client for Zoom, version 5.8.3 or higher
- In order to use Zoom for Salesforce, you must have version 3.19 or higher
The following steps should be followed in order to configure Zoom credentials:
- To obtain the Zoom API Key and Zoom API Secret, follow these steps:
- As an account administrator, you will need to sign into the Zoom web portal.
- You can access the App Marketplace by clicking on Advanced in the navigation menu.
- At the top right corner of the screen, click on Develop, and then click on Build App.
- Iif you would like to view the API key
- For existing JWT apps, you can view the API key and secret by clicking on the link below.
- The API Key and Secret can be generated by creating a new key and secret. If you do not wish to finish creating the new app, you do not need to do so.
- You will need to click on the App Credentials tab.
- You will need to copy the API Secret and the API Key.
- As an administrator, you will need to log in to Salesforce.
- Access Zoom Config by going to the App Launcher and clicking on it.
- Your Zoom API Key and Zoom API Secret must be pasted into the respective fields of Zoom API Key and Zoom API Secret.
- Then click on the Save button.