A short instruction on how to transfer mouse control to another participant in Zoom. This feature can be an alternative to remote work, when an employee works from home, but remotely uses a work computer.
You must be an authorized Zoom user to share the demo. How to do it read here.
Instructions on how to transfer control of the mouse and keyboard:
- Go to the application, start the conference;
- Invite other participants in the meeting or class;
- Start the screen share;
- On the conference panel, click on “Remote control”;
- Choose who to give control of the mouse to.
When finished, click Close Screen Sharing.
From a mobile phone, you can adopt the PC screen and work effortlessly from your phone if it is not possible to adopt it on a computer. This is what it looks like:
How do I transfer my host on Zoom?
- To invite people to a meeting, select Participants from the menu of meeting controls located at the bottom of the Zoom window.
- Select the More option by moving your mouse pointer over the name of the individual who will be acting as a co-host.
- Click the Make Host button.
- When a person has been promoted to the role of Host, that participant will be granted access to the Host controls.
Can we take control in Zoom?
How do I control and share my screen on Zoom?
- In the meeting controls, select the Share option.
- Tap Screen.
- To confirm, tap the Start Now button.
- Tap the Annotate button at the bottom of your screen to open the annotation tools. Alternatively, tap the Stop Share button to end the sharing session and return to the meeting controls.