Business meeting connector
What is a Zoom Meeting Connector?
- Meeting Connectors allow account owners or administrators to set up a free Virtual Zoom Communication System (VM) within the company’s network.
- Meeting traffic passes through your meeting connector.
- Share video, audio, and content sharing data on a private cloud.
- Management functions can be performed with Zoom Cloud.
How do I use the Zoom meeting connector?
- Meeting connectors are free, and pay plans such as business and education can be used free of charge.
- If you have to use the start of a paid plan, meeting connector to the access to, [ to enable a meeting connector and click. You can download OVF / VMDK.
- Required number of licenses and number of licenses:
Business license 10
or more or
Education (education) license 20 or more
Virtual software installation
- Meeting Connector is free and you can download the OVF / VMDK from Enable Meeting Connector.
- It can be installed on any virtual device.
- Required number of licenses and number of
or more business licenses or 20 or more
education (education) licenses
connector takes only a few minutes.
- You can adjust the capacity easily at any time by adding VM.
- Take advantage of H.323 / SIP system connectors, webinars, and cloud recordings.
- The deployment of the meeting connector can be expanded globally.
- You can achieve high reliability with failover and load balancing mechanisms.
- There is instant global service backup by Zoom.
Monitoring and reporting
- You can use dashboards to view reports on the usage of current and existing meetings.