This post was most recently updated on September 21st, 2022
The lead time for the start of service for additional licenses is 10 business days after receipt of your order.
Purchase from the date of start of use until the expiration date of the license currently in use.
At the time of renewal, it will be renewed with the renewal period being provided.
If you want to buy a license with additional, here please contact Zoom Team.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add additional licenses to zoom?
How do licenses work on Zoom?
Does Licensed Zoom have a time limit?
Can you share a Zoom license?
How do you tell if your Zoom is licensed?
What is a Zoom basic license?
How do I check my Zoom license?
- You can access your Zoom account through the myTC portal.
- Under General Technology Resources, click TC Zoom under Student, Faculty, or Employee Resources.
- You can access your profile by clicking Profile in your Zoom account.
- You have a Zoom Pro account if it says Licensed under User Type.
Where can I get a Zoom license?
- Use Zoom’s desktop client to log in.
- You can access your profile by clicking your profile picture (or initials) at the top right of the page.
- If you are licensed for Zoom, you will see a pop-up window.
How do I get a free Zoom license?
How do I check when my Zoom license expires?