Zoom Account owners and other specific users can use the operation log to see the changes that administrators have made in their accounts. This includes changes to account management, user management, billing, and other advanced settings.
Note: Changes made by users (including owners and administrators) to their personal settings will not be reflected in the operation log.
- The account owner or user with the role to report user activity
- Professional, business, education, or enterprise plans
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- [ Account Management ] Click the, [ the report ] and click.
- [ User Activity Report ] from by clicking on the, [ Operation Log ] Click.
Enter a date range. If necessary, you can select a category to show only specific events.
- Click [ Search ] .
- The date and time of the administrator’s operation, the administrator who performed the operation, the action category, and detailed information about the action are listed.
people also ask-
Does zoom keep a log of participants
What happens if you go over 40 minutes on Zoom?
How do I sign into zoom on my phone?
Can you use the zoom on the Facebook portal?
How do I see all participants in zoom?
Can you track participants in zoom?
Is Zoom still free for over 40 minutes?
How long is a free Zoom meeting?
Can I restart a zoom meeting after 40 minutes?
How do I log into the Zoom app for online classes?
What is USQ in zoom?
How do you use the Zoom app for online classes?
How do I get a zoom?
Can you host a zoom meeting from your phone?
Is Zoom free to use?
Do both parties need a Facebook portal?
Is there a monthly fee for the Facebook portal?
Can you watch Netflix on the Facebook portal?