Zoom audio watermark feature (also known as the audio signature feature) allows you to embed this user’s personal information in audio as a watermark that is inaudible to the human ear when the user records the meeting. If an audio file is shared without permission, Zoom can identify which participant recorded the meeting.
- To activate, you must be the account owner or administrator
- Zoom desktop client or mobile app – 2019 year 1 January release
- [ Only for people who sign can participate ] or [ only those who sign in with a user with a specific domain, you can join the meeting ] enabling configuration of
Zoom Audio Watermark Feature procedure
Enable audio watermark in Zoom
- Zoom logged in to the web portal, [ Account Settings ] to go to.
- [ To schedule a meeting ] with, [ add an audio watermark ] switch to turn on (blue). Optional: Click the lock icon to make this setting mandatory for all users. If this is the case, [ sign only in the people can participate ] or [ only those who sign in with a user with a specific domain, you can join the meeting ] you must also lock settings.
Request Zoom audio file information