Partial refund policy for OnZoom
A partial refund policy can also be implemented in addition to a full refund policy in order to offer a refund option for situations that are not covered by the full refund policy.
Prerequisites for enabling partial refund policy
- For Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Account type: Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education
- Single tickets, drop-in tickets, and/or series tickets are all eligible for the cancellation policy
Partial refund policy
If you choose to enable partial refunds, you will be given the opportunity to provide partial refunds for the following items:
- When an Attendee requests a refund for any ticket(s) purchased as part of an order, and you wish to refund only half the cost of those tickets
- A person’s ticket is canceled when the remaining events in a series that he or she holds are cancelled.
- A cancellation of an event to which a user holds multiple tickets is referred to as the cancellation of a remaining event.
- There may come a time when an Attendee requests a refund for multiple tickets that were purchased together during one purchase
- A refund request is a request that an Attendee makes when they have not attended the full duration of an event
It is automatic for a user to receive a credit for the cost of the refunded tickets when one or more of the events in an event series are cancelled.