Using Zoom Rooms admin management
With Zoom Rooms admin management functionality, an owner can designate all or specific Zoom Rooms admins to manage Zoom Rooms. With Zoom Rooms’ management capabilities, administrators with Zoom login credentials can use the Zoom Rooms picker (room picker) during installation to select the specific Zoom Room to install or can simply log into the Zoom Room computer if it gets logged out.
When you want an admin to manage only particular Zoom Rooms, you can either assign the admin at the city, campus, location, or floor level.
Learn how to log into your Zoom Rooms account as the owner of the account or as a user that has access to admin settings.
Prerequisites for creating Zoom Room admins
- The owner of the account is
- the owner of a Zoom Rooms account that is configured to use Zoom Rooms
How to create Zoom Room admins
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Then select Zoom Rooms from the Room Management tab.
- It is possible to create an administrator for a specific room or location by using the location hierarchy. You can create an administrator for your entire account by clicking Account Settings.
- Click the Account Profile tab, and then scroll down to the Zoom Rooms Admin section.
- In the field next to the pencil icon, type the e-mail addresses of the admins, separated by a comma, whom you would like to manage the Zoom Rooms.
Note: In order for this user to sign in to your Zoom account, he or she must already be an administrator or member.
- Then click on the Save button.