1. Shut down by briefly pressing the power button on the PC.
2. Disconnect the HDMI cable and DisplayPort cable connected to the PC.
3. Connect only the HDMI cable to the PC and turn on the power.
4. After Display on the desktop screen, connect DisplayPort cable.
5. Right-click on the desktop and click Display Settings.
6. Tap the “identify” button on the display selection and organization screen
Make sure that “1” is displayed on the left and “2” is displayed on the right.
Was this article helpful?