If your iOS device is connected to a Mac computer using a cable, sharing the screen during a meeting allows you to share the device’s content.
Sharing an iOS Device Connected to a Mac with a Cable
- Start a meeting or join a meeting.
- Click [ Share Screen ] from the control bar.
- Click [ iPhone / iPad (with cable) ] and then click [ Screen Sharing ].
- If there are no connected devices, you will be prompted to connect the devices.
- If the device is connected and trusted and the iOS device screen is on, the screen is shared with the meeting.
Screen sharing (iOS mirroring)
Screen sharing (iOS)
What is screen sharing?
Share your screen directly with Zoom Rooms