If your iOS device is connected to a Mac computer using a cable, sharing the screen during a meeting allows you to share the device’s content.
Sharing an iOS Device Connected to a Mac with a Cable
- Start a meeting or join a meeting.
- Click [ Share Screen ] from the control bar.
- Click [ iPhone / iPad (with cable) ] and then click [ Screen Sharing ].
- If there are no connected devices, you will be prompted to connect the devices.
- If the device is connected and trusted and the iOS device screen is on, the screen is shared with the meeting.